On Track Plant Driver/Operator LNE
For further information or to be considered for this role, please email us with a copy of your C.V.
« Back To Careers
To be discussed
Required to drive and operate On Track machines covering routes along LNE.
Specific Job requirements:
- Ability to drive and operate OTM for which certificates of competency have been obtained
- Attain and retain required competencies stipulated by ROGS and other applicable standards
- Excellent knowledge of Drivers Rules and Regulations.
- Good route competency desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of OTM operation desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of Permanent Way Rules and Regulations, procedures and track safety knowledge
- Personal Track Safety, Designated Person and the ability to meet the Drivers Medical Standard are essential. Others as agreed to meet the requirements of the post.
- Willingness to partake in further training.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet the requirements of Psychometric testing if required.
- Good communication skills
Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an OTM Driver/Operator