OTM Fitter Operator
Swietelsky UK, on behalf of SB Rail are currently looking for a talented On Track Plant Fitter Operator (South)
Duties will include:
- Undertake pre-planned maintenance of OTM fleet, as required by maintenance periodicity and applicable maintenance schedules.
- Undertake fault finding and repair of OTM fleet before, during and after machine shifts within permissible working hours.
- Undertake machine maintenance, overhaul, major component replacement and outstanding repairs, in any authorised maintenance location.
- Attain and retain required competency as stated by ROGS (The Railways and Other Guided Transport System (Safety) Regulations 2006) and other applicable standards.
- Ensure all machines systems are tested and calibrated to ensure machine complies with all applicable quality and safety standards.
- Operate OTM, for which certificate of competency has been obtained.
- Responsible for cleaning and fuelling of machines as directed.
- Comply with all Rules and Regulations and observe all local conditions.
- Liaise with workshop staff and inform of equipment required for forthcoming jobs.
- Work away from home to meet contractual and training requirements.
For further information or to be considered for this role, please email us with a copy of your C.V.
« Back To Careers