Multi-Disciplined Technicians (Electrical & Mechanical)
EAST & WEST COAST OF ENGLAND
“Swietelsky Construction Co Ltd/SB Rail utilises the latest on-track technology to improve safety, reliability and sustainability of mechanised railway engineering works. Owing to continued growth we are seeking multi-disciplined technicians to join our engineering teams operating throughout the UK (other roles also available).
Swietelsky are proud to offer the most modern and diverse fleet of on track machines to the UK Rail industry.
We are a family friendly company and our ethos is shown in our flexible roster pattern of one in two weekends working, over our competitors. Generous rates of pay for a good and enjoyable day’s work.
Requirements for the successful candidate include:
- Willing to work towards the certificates of competence to enable you to maintain and operate On Track Machines (OTM).
- Asist with pre-planned maintenance, help to carry out reactive repairs as faults arise on site, operate OTM (full training given)
- Completed recognised Apprenticeship or NVQ to Level 3 in maintenance activities.
- Experience in repairing of diesel/hydraulic/PLC plant is desirable but not essential.
- Work away from home to meet contractual and training requirements.
For further information or to be considered for this role, please email us with a copy of your C.V.
« Back To Careers
Swietelsky Construction Co Ltd
£34 - £52k
- A generous and composite salary fully
- Good work life balance working only 2 in every 4 weekends, when fully trained.
- 35 hour week on a 4 day shift
- 28 days holiday per year for full-time employees, which increases on a tiered system after 5 year’s service plus 8 Public holidays.
- A company van is provided for business use.
- Excellent employer contribution pension package and access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance
- Private Health care.
The successful candidates for the role of OTM Technician/Operator will be highly motivated and have the ability to pass Personal Track Safety and the entrance medical including substance testing and colour blindness. Prior OTM experience preferred but not essential as full in house training is provided.