Experienced OTM Engineer Operator
Are you an experienced On Track Plant Engineer Operator looking for a change?
Swietelsky UK are looking for individuals to maintain, repair, fault find and operate the SB Rail fleet of On Track Plant, including AFM’s USP and 09 4×4 S across any routes covering LNE and LNW
- Proven experience of maintaining and repairing Rail plant machinery
- Proven ability in fault finding on Rail plant machinery
- Completed recognised Apprenticeship or NVQ to Level 3 in maintenance activities.
- Previous knowledge of the railway is essential
- Experience of diesel/hydraulic plant is essential
- Must have Operator competency for applicable “OTM”
- Ability to pass Personal Track Safety and the entrance medical, including substance testing and colour blindness, is essential. Others as agreed to meet the requirement of the post.
- Willingness to partake in further training.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of the role is essential.
For further information or to be considered for this role, please email us with a copy of your C.V.
« Back To Careers