Crane Fitter Operator
| Guide Bridge Depot/Nationwide
SB Rail currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Crane Fitter/Operator to work towards gaining competency to operate and maintain its fleet of Kirow rail cranes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Undertake pre-planned maintenance of Kirow Rail Crane fleet, as required by maintenance periodicity and applicable maintenance schedules.
- Ability to undertake fault finding and repair of Kirow Rail Crane fleet before, during and after machine shifts within permissible working hours.
- Undertake machine maintenance, overhaul, major component replacement and outstanding repairs, in any authorised maintenance location.
- Operate Kirow Rail Crane for which certificate of competency has been obtained.
- Responsible for cleaning and fuelling of machines as directed.
- Arrange to complete and return all associated paperwork and update fault logs as required.
- Comply with all Rules and Regulations and observe all local conditions.
- Full UK recognised Driver’s license.
- Work away from home to meet contractual and training requirements.
For further information or to be considered for this role, please email us with a copy of your C.V.
« Back To Careers