SB Rail hold Safety Stand Down Day at Guide Bridge4th May 2017
SB Rail held its Safety Stand Down Day on the 4th of May in alignment with Network Rail initiatives taking place all over the country.
- Ian Glen delivering the Core Safety Brief;
- Megan Collins with a talk on Fatigue Management;
- Tam McCallum providing an update on OTM Driving Standards;
- Neil Fotheringham talking about road driving safety;
- and Tracey Barber concluding with a session on Mental Health Awareness week.
The event was well attended with over 80 people at SB Rail’s Guide Bridge machine maintenance facility, including representation from Network Rail.
Commenting on the day, Neil Smith, SB Rail’s Plant Manager (South), said…
“It was a useful and well received day, providing updates on various safety matters and allowing interaction between attendees and speakers throughout”.« Back to News