Training Co- Ordinator
Training Co-ordinator (Guide Bridge)
JOB INFORMATION –
Due to continued growth we are now looking for an additional Training Co-Ordinator to work within our Training and Competency team. We are looking for an experienced Training Co-ordinator to hit the ground running. Candidates must have experience of working in a similar training department and ideally have experience of a role in the rail industry and familiarity of the Sentinel System
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide general assistance to the Training and Competence Manager as required.
- Schedule and oversee all internal and external training activities, including booking and setting up training course packages.
- Issue internal and external course joining instructions.
- Update and maintaining the Learning Management System, populating the training databased with upcoming training classes.
- Maintain accurate training attendance records.
- Prepare and submit reports to outline weekly training activities.
- Co-ordinate internal and external health and safety/mandatory training.
- Assist with the creation of Power Point presentations for internal training.
- Produce certificates for attendees for each event, as directed by the training team.
- Update and maintain the Sentinel System, populating and adding Swietelsky as Primary Sponsors.
- Maintain the integrity of the Sentinel database.
- Manage risk assessments on Sentinel.
- Manage all aspects of primary sponsored staff and control sub sponsored staff when required.
- Work with the respective departments to, manage medicals, drug and alcohol testing and competency expirations ensuring all registration packs are complete and kept up to date.
- Send out safety briefings from Network Rail for all primary sponsored staff, managing replies and ensuring they’re put in individual candidates’ files for compliancy purposes.
- Assist the Training and Competence Manager with completion of audits, including RISQS.
For further information or to be considered for this role, please email us with a copy of your C.V.
« Back To Careers
- Knowledge & Experience
- Strong administrative experience in a training setting.
- Strong IT skills with a high degree of proficiency in a range of office systems and applications including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Training coordination experience in the railway environment (desirable)
- Knowledge of Sentinel and Sentinel Scheme Rules (desirable)
- Excellent communicator both oral and written.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with particular skills in terms of attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy work schedule effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team, to negotiate and to build and maintain professional and effective working relationships.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Methodical and detailed in approach to systems and office management.
- Able to innovate to improve efficiency.
- Personal Qualities
- Good judgement and ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible and willing to work beyond immediate scope of the job.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task and to effectively manage competing deadlines and work requirements.
- 28 days holiday per year for full-time employees, which increases with length of service.
- Free onsite parking.
- Generous pension package.
This role is full-time based on 35 hours per week. Salary dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact the recruitment team who will be pleased to provide you with a copy of the full job description.
Candidates who are selected for interview will be required to complete the Company’s application form.