Trainee OTM Driver Operator
Swietelsky UK, on behalf of SB Rail, are searching for talented individuals to be developed into tomorrow’s On Track Plant Drivers.
Based across the infrastructure from Carlisle to the Channel Tunnel, you will be trained in all aspects of OTM driving and operations.
- Work towards a full Driver’s competency as specified by the Standards and Competencies department.
- Work towards gaining the competence required to drive and operate OTM and other On Track Plant
- Willingness to learn to operate and drive a wide variety of machines as per the needs of the business.
- Willingness to learn route competencies as per the needs of the Business.
- Willingness to undertake preventative maintenance including daily and weekly checks
- Comply with all Rules and Regulations and observe local conditions.
- Work away from home to meet contractual and training requirements.
Due to the safety critical nature of this role applicants must be aged 21 or over
For further information or to be considered for this role, please email us with a copy of your C.V.
« Back To Careers