| Guide Bridge, Manchester
For further information or to be considered for this role, please email us with a copy of your C.V.
« Back To Careers
Swietelsky Construction Co Ltd
Guide Bridge, Manchester
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS: Training Co-ordinator
- Provide general assistance to the Training and Competence Manager as required.
- Schedule and oversee all internal and external training activities, including booking and setting up training course packages.
- Issue internal and external course joining instructions.
- Update and maintaining the Learning Management System, populating the training databased with upcoming training classes.
- Maintain accurate training attendance records.
- Prepare and submit reports to outline weekly training activities.
- Co-ordinate internal and external health and safety/mandatory training.
- Assist with the creation of Power Point presentations for internal training.
- Produce certificates for attendees for each event, as directed by the training team.
- Update and maintain the Sentinel System, populating and adding Swietelsky as Primary Sponsors.
- Maintain the integrity of the Sentinel database.
- Manage risk assessments on Sentinel.
- Manage all aspects of primary sponsored staff and control sub sponsored staff when required.
- Work with the respective departments to, manage medicals, drug and alcohol testing and competency expirations ensuring all registration packs are complete and kept up to date.
- Send out safety briefings from Network Rail for all primary sponsored staff, managing replies and ensuring they’re put in individual candidates’ files for compliancy purposes.
- Assist the Training and Competence Manager with completion of audits, including RISQS.
- Knowledge & Experience
- Strong administrative experience in a training setting.
- Strong IT skills with a high degree of proficiency in a range of office systems and applications including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Training coordination experience in the railway environment (desirable)
- Knowledge of Sentinel and Sentinel Scheme Rules (desirable)
- Excellent communicator both oral and written.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with particular skills in terms of attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy work schedule effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team, to negotiate and to build and maintain professional and effective working relationships.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Methodical and detailed in approach to systems and office management.
- Able to innovate to improve efficiency.
- Personal Qualities
- Good judgement and ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible and willing to work beyond immediate scope of the job.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task and to effectively manage competing deadlines and work requirements.